- Collaborate with Field Coordination and Programme Development Departments to design logical frameworks and indicator collection plans;
- Assist in the design of appraisal, monitoring and evaluation methodologies and tools;
- Provide supervision and direction to the AME Unit in his/her area of responsibility, including training the team on tools and data collection techniques;
- Plan and conduct field-level data collection, at different stages of the project to support project cycle management; and
- Support the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data, as well as writing and compiling reports.
- University degree or Masters in Sociology, Development Studies or a related field;
- Flexibility and willingness to travel extensively in all ACTED areas of intervention and to spend long periods in the field;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively in English language;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar field; former experience with humanitarian organizations is an asset;
- Previous experience with community development, economic/agricultural development, and/or Participatory Rural Appraisal methodology is an asset;
- Knowledge of and experience in field-based data collection methods; and
- Design, Monitoring and Evaluation experience in humanitarian / development settings.
ACTED reserves the right to hire prior to the application deadline.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ACTED is an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
ACTED is a non-governmental organization whose vocation is to support vulnerable population world wide and to accompany them in building a better future.
ACTED was created in 1993, is governed by the French law and has its head quarters in Paris, France.
ACTED Kenya is looking for a professionally confident, self-motivated, experienced and a committed team player to fill the below position in Nairobi.
Appraisal, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
This position will report directly to the Appraisal, Monitoring & Evaluation Unit (AMEU) Manager of Kenya.
The position is based in Nairobi and requires frequent travel to ACTED project sites in Northern Kenya.
Key Responsibilities and Dutieswww.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.