Reports to the Head of procurement
Coordinate with user departments and suppliers for products and substitutes in accordance to approved specifications and quality.
Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned.
Work closely with the receiving department to track orders and ensure that all items ordered are delivered and keep accurate records of partial deliveries to ensure all quantities and products are delivered.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a recognized institution
- Minimum diploma in supplies & purchasing from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 3 years in a busy procurement environment
- Good knowledge of the procurement & disposal Act
- Excellent computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High integrity
- Having some exposure in the cleaning industry or hospitality industry is an added advantage.