Salary: KShs 35,000 – 45,000 plus attractive commissions.
Our client is a leading FMCG brand. We hereby invite applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, experienced and results driven candidates with proven track record to fill the position of Territory sales executive.
Purpose of the Job: Build business by identifying and selling products and maintaining good relationships with existing, new and prospective customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Servicing existing routes/accounts, obtaining orders and establishing new accounts in the specified territory by planning and organizing daily work schedules and route plans.
- Ensure that the products gain the visibility and that distribution is well managed.
- Submit orders daily and ensure proper reconciliations of accounts are done.
- Keep Management informed by submitting activity and results reports, on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Grow new areas.
- Debt control and collection.
- Supporting Marketing and promotion activities by the management to assist push sales.
- A minimum of a diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience selling FMCG and achieving targets,
- Experience in handling route sales required.
- Ability to prioritize assigned work.
Kindly indicate current or last salary.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database