Title: Customer Retention Executive (Exports)
One of the largest manufacturers of high quality edible vegetable oils & fats, margarine, and laundry & toilet soaps in the East and Central African region.
- Customer Order processing
- Order dispatching
- Payments preparation and allocation
- Debt collection
- Credit notes and Debit notes reconciliation.
- Sales Administration process.
- Key accounts management.
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Require Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in industrial and chemical engineering.
- 4 years of experience in a manufacturing unit.
- Experience in an FMCG environment.
- Must have thorough Excel knowledge.
- Exposure to a Multi cultural environment.
- Accounting/Finance knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted