Octopus ICT Solutions Ltd (OIS) is an Information Communication Technology (ICT) company founded over six years ago.
OIS seeks energetic, creative individuals with an interest in e-learning and instructional design to support the e-Learning department. OIS offers a dynamic, creative, and progressive work environment.
Type of Employment: Full time
- Bachelor’s degree Education, Instructional Design, Communications, IT or related field. A solid understanding of Web technologies is preferred.
- Have good knowledge of Instructional Design and Story boarding. This includes ability to:
- Research, analyze, design, develop and customize instructional materials.
- Work with different types of input material to create instructional content.
- Apply various Instructional strategies, models and theories to content.
- Use templates in developing instructional materials.
- Have knowledge of industry standards, such as AICC, SCORM.
- Multi-faceted production experience in a distance education, or training environment, including experience in designing and developing courses using HTML, Flash, Articulate and Adobe eLearning Suite.
- Familiarity with multiple Learning Management Systems (LMS), particularly Moodle & eFront.
- Demonstrated experience working with subject matter experts and adult learners to develop content.
- Be able to work with Account Managers and/or Marketing team to analyze project requirement with the clients and suggest solutions.
- Be proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrate effective spoken and written English and excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Provide instructional design feedback on online modules which are being developed by vendors or volunteers in order to create compelling online learning experiences (this entails using adult learning techniques).
- Monitor courses currently available through OIS’s online platform to collect feedback and refine material and approaches if necessary.
For consideration, please forward a detailed CV and cover letter with the words “eLearning Instructional Designer” on the email subject line email@example.com.