Specific duties include:
– Monitor the use of vehicles, cranes and construction equipment, maintenance, repairs and fuel consumption;
– Monitor movement plan according to the various projects’ needs;
– Ensure that a logbook system for all the vehicles/cranes/equipment is implemented with total accuracy.
– Monitor the use of fuel. Brief drivers on the security and safety of both passengers and drivers themselves as well as the cargo.
– Maintain a logbook system for all the vehicles/cranes/equipment and ensure that each trip is registered accordingly.
– Maintain a system that could eventually alert on when and what type of basic maintenance/service is needed for each vehicle/equipment.
– Maintain a file on each vehicle/equipments which should then include all specifications (procurement docs, insurances, taxes, users manual, terrific, plate number certificate, repairs/maintenance record, fuel consumption record, accident reports etc)
– Preparation and sending of monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the relevant directors.
– Ensuring that all the fleet in the organisation have all the regulatory requirements like insurance, etc.
– Ensure the proper and efficient management of Organisation assets.
– Ensure that all XXX assets can easily be traceable and that they are all tagged with numbers.
– Maintain the office premises/guest house to the required standards of the organisation.
– Ensure the efficient running, control and repair of other assets of the organisation like Generators.
- Relevant education, diploma or degree (for example in logistics , Business Administration etc.
- 4 years work experience in the logistics sector, at least 2 years in fleet management;
- Strong people management and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated experience in overall responsibility and accountability for the logistical management of an organization;
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to travel to the field for data collection, cross-checking the data and provide training to field staff
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com before Friday 15th April indicating the position applied on the subject line.