Position: Sales Representative
Our client, a leading supplier of House Hold Goods seeks to recruit sales representatives to push sales in the market.
The ideal candidates will be responsible for ensuring all outlets assigned to them are well managed and products are available upon request by the clients.
- Selling of company products
- Ensuring that outlets assigned to you have all products and well coded
- Ensuring that the products are well displayed in strategic positions and POP materials maintained
- Ensuring that all products are priced correctly and that any changes implemented straightaway
- Placing orders are placed for any item sold and immediate stock replacements at outlets assigned to you.
- Managing that all issues pertaining to our products are resolved
- Report any market information and competitor activity at the outlets immediately
- Conducting promotions and carrying out all the outdoor activities
- Sorting out GRN/ Credit notes issues
- Train salesmen on the floor
- Provision of up to date information to customers on new product ranges and new codes
- Any other duties as may be assigned by superior
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing form a recognized institution
- Over 4 years related experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be a team player
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com before Friday 5th April indicating the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line