Brief about the company: Our client is a pan- African IT services company, headquartered in Dubai, with presence in more than 25 countries in Africa.
We cater to a large clientele including communication service providers (CSPs), System Integrators (SIs), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs). We are currently serving blue chip clients.
Job Summary: Sells products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s product
- Collaborates with VP-Sales to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts
- Establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- 6-8yrs of sales experience in IT/ telecom industry
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Only Candidates willing to work in Uganda should apply.
To apply send CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, April 11th 2013.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered for the position.