An International company based in Kenya has a vacancy for a Sales & Marketing Specialist in the medical department.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collecting Market information and reporting this to management
- Development of Medical and Scientific Business within the existing Product lines which ranges from Equipment to consumables.
- Introduction of new product lines to the existing product portfolio
- Meeting Set Sales and market penetration targets
The suitable candidate will have the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or equivalent qualification from a recognised university or training institution.
- Proven computer application skills.
- At least three years experience in a similar position in a reputable company/organisation.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Motivated and a team player with high integrity
- Valid and clean driver’s license with at least five years driving experience.
- Willingness to travel widely within the country.
Qualified candidates will be employed on a permanent basis.
Interested candidates should forward applications with current CVs and Telephone contacts together with names of two referees, to email: email@example.com by 10th April 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.