IT Attachment / Internship
We are currently looking for dedicated, energetic and proactive individuals to join our IT team in an internship position.
The Help Desk Support Intern will have the responsibility of assisting users on various hardware or software related issues.
This candidate will also provide IT support to all employees.
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve technical problems
- Respond to telephone calls, instant messages, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Document, track, and monitor all problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems pertaining to LAN
- Recommend and schedule repairs, via vendors or hands on.
- Install and configure workstations based on company needs and requirements
- Provide end users support for all LAN- based applications
- Update all IT related inventory
- Installation, uninstallation of software
- Perform other duties or special projects as requested related to area of responsibility
- Moving and Setting up of IT equipment
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills
- The desire to learn and is not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be highly motivated and committed to achieving results
- Ability to work under little supervision while meeting deliverables
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Minimum – IT diploma
- Or a 3rd year in BBIT/BMIS (Specialized in IT) or Computer science or Equivalent.
- Use of computer terminals requiring frequent mental and visual attention; and able to lift PCs, and other computer hardware.
- Must be willing to work in a diverse, dynamic environment and want to be part of a fun, super-skilled team
Send only your CV and cover letter.
Maximum of 3 months attachment.