Position: Property Sales Executive
Job Purpose: The Property Sales Executive is responsible for managing key clients accounts, attracting tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares lease or rental agreements and collects specified rents and security deposits.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; contracting with landscaping services
- Showing units
- Assists with eviction of tenants in compliance with court order and directions from Lawyers and owner.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Performs market surveys of comparable properties
- Performs daily inspection of the property and arranges for property renovations and maintenance.
- Preparing inventories, and daily correspondence
- A degree in a related field
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in the local property market
- Previous work experience in real estate management will be an added advantage.
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Closing Skills and Prospecting Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven ability to build strong client relationships
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands
(Next To Unga House) Nairobi.