Position: Purchase Executive
Our client, a multi-national construction and manufacturing company is looking for a Purchase Executive.
The successful candidate will support the purchase department in maintaining the purchasing policy, store management and ensuring that all company purchases adhere to company policy.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing supplier communication and documentation as well as maintaining the legal interaction with them
- Have complete information about the material required for purchase, so that requisite quantity of materials may be purchased at reasonable price from reliable suppliers
- Managing any SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) that may be in place and managing any Master Agreements between the suppliers and the company
- Liaison with other departments, particularly the accounting, manufacturing and logistics departments in ensuring company maintains appropriate levels of supplies
- Budgeting, costing and cost saving after reviewing the management information available
- Inventory management in liaison with the operations department
- Health and safety, quality and other legal requirements
- Maintain relevant documents for price list, catalogue, trade journals e.t.c
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Procurement/Logistics/Inventory Management
- Technical background will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Must have working experience in Tally Software
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before Monday, 8th April 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.