Position: Quality Assurance Pharmacist position in a Pharmaceutical warehouse
Department: Quality assurance
- Ensure that SOPs are initiated, implemented, reviewed and updated when required, to reflect current business practices.
- Participating in self inspections, internal inspections and other regulatory inspections.
- Ensure compliance with the PPB regulations.
- Observing and complying with Good Warehousing Practices (GWP).
- Observing and complying with Good Distribution Practices (GDP).
- Observing and complying with company health and safety policies.
- Observing and complying with company Standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Training of staff members on relevant SOPs.
- Ensure that controlled substances are handled according to the PPB rules.
- Monitor the movement of short dated and expired products.
- Quarantine and release stock as per client’s instructions.
- Perform Quality assurance Inspections for finished products and advise clients appropriately
- Ensure that temperature controlled products are stored and transported as per requirements
- Bachelor in Pharmacy.
- Registered by the PPB.
- Good IT skills e.g. Word, Excel.
- Ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative.
- Good team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge on Good Warehousing practices,
- Good Distribution practices is an added advantage
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 8th April, 2013 indicating the position applied for and the minimum salary expectations on the subject line.