Our client, the world’s largest Research and Analytics Company providing ratings, research, risk and policy advisory services as well as high-end research to the world’s largest banks and leading corporations, seeks to recruit an Independent Manager.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with senior management across Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Actively market the organizations products and services to Banks and FIs in the African continent.
- Make the organizations Risk Solutions a well-organized and appreciated brand across the continent.
- Make sales presentations and product demonstrations to prospects.
- Generate qualified leads and pursue leads to closure.
- Create a detailed database of contacts and share on a weekly basis.
- Extensively network with decision makers, influencers, user groups in Banks and FIs.
- Actively follow up with leads and prospects to initiate and conclude sales.
- Bachelor of Commerce/Finance/IT/Engineering from a recognized and reputable institute.
- MBA in Finance/Marketing or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales experience to Banks and FIs in the African continent.
- Sales/Presales experience with a technology or consulting firm is essential.
- Past experience of working in Banks or working for agencies that liaison with Senior Bankers will be an added advantage.
- Ability to research and understand business profile and requirements of the prospects.
- Ability to develop insights about the regulatory and market landscape.
- Knowledge of Banking and Financial services processes and systems, Risk Management, Basel guidelines and Regulatory Frameworks.