A telecommunication company based in Rwanda is seeking to recruit an exceptional professional who will provide financial leadership and control, uphold the financial integrity of the business and contribute to the strategic and business development of the Company.
- Develop financial strategic plans and lead financial relationships with stakeholders, the Board and business partners.
- Overall co-ordination, control and direction of financial resources and policies including managing treasury and cash management functions.
- Formulation, planning and preparation of Financial, Statutory and Management Accounts, Budgets and Forecasts and ensuring compliance by use of appropriate accounting systems, standards and procedures within strict deadlines.
- Establish and maintain effective internal control systems.
- Active participation on all commercial matters and produces reporting to regularly track commercial performance.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain Financial Management Systems.
- Perform Strategic Planning function and produce reporting to regularly track actual performance against strategy.
- Minimum University Level education plus a professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum 5 years experience with a demonstrated successful record at Senior Management.
- Experience in the Telkom industry is desirable at the management level
- Experience in developing and implementing financial policy and strategy and responsibility for achieving results.
- Highly computer literate and able to drive computerisation in all operational areas.
- Ability to build and motivate a team and able to work with a diverse multi-cultural team of specialists.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence and play a creative role in the continuing development of business.
- Effective communication and resource management skills are a pre-requisite for the position.