- Must hold an internationally recognised Montessori qualification
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Experience of using the full range of Montessori Materials
- Class Teachers must have min, 1 year classroom experience in a multicultural setting
- Additional skills (e.g Arts & Craft, Music, French, etc) an advantage
- Computer literacy is a must
All applications to be submitted with a current CV with 3 current referees to be scanned and emailed to:
249 Nasra Estate, Umoja
On or before 28th January 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interview/s and to provide the copies of the actual certificates detailed in the CV.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Charter Kindergarten is based in Nasra Estate (Umoja), Eastlands Nairobi, and is geared at providing the best environment for preschoolers & toddlers to learn and play and interact with other children.
We provide a warm environment for children with a quality curriculum.
We are looking to fill the below position immediately
Asst Class Teacher