expand and maintain a portfolio of retail clients for the branch, to
achieve set budgets within overall bank objectives.
- Plan for sales activities on a weekly basis
a weekly report based on the sales activities, analysing the
achievements and planning for corrective actions in-case of variances
- Monitoring the overstepping reports and advising accordingly
- Monitoring risk and debt collection
- Manage term deposits
- Open new accounts for new and existing customers.
- Provide customer balances
- Advise walk in clients on the various accounts and facilities
- Receive correspondence, letters and instructions
- Manage a portfolio of Retail customers, focusing on increasing product penetration, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Develop, maintain and expand relationships with retail customers, with an aim of attaining good quality asset book.
new relationships with retail clients with an aim of increasing the
number of accounts for the branch in line with the budget
- Market the bank’s retail loan products to increase the loan book in line with the branch budgeted targets.
- Market the bank’s retail deposit products to increase the deposit book in line with the branch budgeted targets.
- Ensure compliance with credit and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor assigned portfolio to identify deteriorating credit situations and take appropriate action to address the same.
Key Behaviours Required
- Flexibility to be posted in any branch when need for your services arises.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Team player and strong leadership and management skills
- Decision making skills
should email their cover letter and CV with names of three referees who
can provide confidential assessment of their capabilities.
the subject matter of the email please indicate the position you are
applying for and location, e.g Branch manager – Embu. All communication
relating to application for these positions should be addressed to:
Applications should be received by 29th January 2014
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Position: Relationship Officer Retail
Branch: Embu and Syokimau’
Report To: Branch Manager