- Prepare the branch budget and strategy and ensure profitability
- Establish and develop sales opportunities to archive targets and meet customers’ expectations
- Organizing the branch objectives in liaison with the retail officers in regard to annual objectives and sales campaigns
- Ensure Branch coordination; weekly and monthly meetings with retail officers, training of branch staff
- Implement, monitor and analyse the achievements of the sales promotions
- Build and improve the quality of business and retail clients
- Make regular customer visits to retain existing customer s and to build loyalty
- Promote new business by selling banks products to new clients
- Prepare and analyze credit applications for presentation to credit department.
- Review all branch reports and oversee daily operations of all areas of the branch
- Check and forward daily and weekly reports to Head office departments
- Manage and monitor team workflow at the branch in line with set targets
- Ensure service delivery standards are maintained in the branch
- Ensure branch staff comply with statutory regulations and bank internal procedure
- Be involved in corporate social responsibility to improve visibility for the bank
- Monitoring the overstepping reports and advising accordingly
- Monitoring risk and debt collection
- Manage term deposits
- Open new accounts for new and existing customers.
- Provide customer balances
- Advise walk in clients on the various accounts and facilities
- Customer Service Manager
- All the entities of the Bank
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Team player and strong leadership and management skills
- Decision making skills
- 5 years in retail banking
should email their cover letter and CV with names of three referees who
can provide confidential assessment of their capabilities. Indicate on
your CV your current and expected salary.
On the subject matter
of the email please indicate the position you are applying for and
location, e.g BRANCH MANAGER – NANYUKI.
Applications should be received by 29th January 2014
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Position: Branch Manager
Branch: Nanyuki and Githurai
Supervision: Customer Service Manager, Retail Officer
Ensuring overall Branch Management; staff management, business growth and development, operational excellence.
Develop and implement business strategies to deliver performance and growth targets and Maintain good business environment.