objective of this position is to offer support to the production team,
the office and handle procurement duties for the organization.
- Define procurement objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
- Liaise with production and accounting to get good / adequate supply of supply required
- Coordinate with the production team to get the specifications of the materials required
- Plan, negotiate and conduct procurement according to budget and ensure supplies are delivered on time
- Implement an effective reporting system
- Maintain up-to-date records of all suppliers, their products and price lists, with appropriate comments
- Any other duty required for the smooth flow of operations
- At least a Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Must be good at working with figures
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- A self driven person, able to multitask
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Able to work well with people
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Good report writing skills
this exciting new opportunity, kindly send your CV and application to
email@example.com with (FMCG Procurement Officer) in the subject line,
before 20th January 2014.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Melvin Marsh International is a Top 100 Company, which produces food and beverage.
We are a seeking a FMCG Procurement Officer to support our organization.