- Design, implement and maintain java application phases.
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency within design and development phases.
- Identify production and non-production application issues.
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of java developed projects.
- Provide technical support and consultation for java application and infrastructure questions.
- Mentor and coach development team.
- Provide direct support to Development Manager efforts as requested.
- Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Develop application code for java programs.
- Develop and execute unit test plans.
- Support formal testing and resolve test defects
- Translate and convert business objectives and goals into technical solutions, including optimization of operational efficiency.
- Integrate third-party libraries and APIs.
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues and software defects.
- Perform programming in Java, J2EE and related java frameworks including Spring, Maven and Eclipse.
- Utilize MySql databases, RabbitMQ.
- Implement scalable and distributed cache using Memcache.
- Develop and direct software systems testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Work with internet protocols and servers including HTTP, FTP, TCP, and IP.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
Experience with the following is also required: Programming in Java and J2EE; Requirements Analysis and Documentation; Spring, Maven and Eclipse frameworks; Data Modeling.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a copy of their CVs, Cover Letter and Certificates to email@example.com with “Java Software Developer” as the subject head by 30th of January, 2014
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Java Software Developer
Job Purpose: Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
Duties and Responsibilities