- Develop work plans to support sales activities in conjunction with the Regional Manager and meet the agreed upon Sales Target on a monthly basis
- Record all prospects in the prospects book; upload weekly onto the Hot Prospect System and follow up on clients from the referral list with a view of converting to a sale
- Provide timely feedback on planned and on-going activities as required
- Implement all sales and marketing strategies agreed upon by KE Program
- Pass the marketing campaign messages to customers by aggressively distributing fliers/coupons
- Train/inform farmers on the importance of farming as a business with an aim of converting them to be MoneyMaker pump users/beneficiaries
- Manage the assigned dealers by availing all the information and advising them on ways of improving sales and productivity
- Manage and ensure the demo pumps and kit are in good condition
- Register customers on available Financial Services e.g Tone kwa Tone or Rent 2 Own and follow up with registered customers for financial services to ensure completion
- Ensure marketing collaterals at the dealer shop are in good condition
- Collaborate with Government Ministries, Institutions and CBOs in the county with a view of selling to pumps to beneficiaries or for partnerships
- Ensure the guarantee forms are correctly filled and sent back to HQ on time
KickStart International prides itself in being an award-winning, global nonprofit social enterprise that develops and mass- markets low-cost irrigation solutions that are bought by thousands of small-holder farmers in developing countries and used to increase their income by up to a factor of ten, enabling them to lift themselves sustainably out of poverty.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this job, please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title on the subject line by COB Wednesday 29th January 2014.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
KickStart International is looking for entrepreneurial, pro-active, self-driven Sales Officer in Eastern Region to be based in Mwingi.
If you enjoy working closely with farmers and community based organizations, has desire to expand your sales & marketing knowledge, find field work exciting, and pride yourself on working with minimal supervision, this is the job for you!
Minimum education requirement is a Form Four Certificate with experience in farming.
Key Accountabilities will include the following: