Day: February 21, 2014
A leading Housing Cooperative Society offering Land and Housing solutions to its members with roots in Nairobi and Mombasa seeks to recruit young and energetic individuals who have passion and flair for sales, self-driven and result oriented to form a strong marketing team.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Bachelors degree in Computer sciences or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Should be able to program in .net languages and/or java environment,
- Knowledge of SQL server, MySQL, and SQL Server mobile edition databases is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated Knowledge in software architecture, object
- To organise activities on counterfeiting and follow them up to their conclusion.
- Organising surveys on counterfeiting in order to come up with baseline data on counterfeiting.
- Putting activities to counter counterfeiting and any other activity that will curb counterfeiting problem.