- Maintain a detailed database of appliances issued to clients via various funds availed by donors to APDK.
- To coordinate the generation of donor reports by maintaining up-to-date spread sheets on items donated to various needy clients thought our branch networks.
- Maintain proper and up-to-date records of all clients sponsored through the Branch.
- Work closely with the production department, stores and accounts to ensure Appliances produced and issued a duly recorded and invoiced before they leave the compound.
- Review documents submitted for donor funding and confirm all necessary information is captured before final submission.
- Delivery of professional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Razing of quotations and sales orders for Production (SOP’s) for all customers.
- Carrying out day to day administrative tasks and timely resolution of administrative challenges when they arise.
- Maintaining of all official departmental records and data bases for reporting purposes.
- A Diploma in Business Administration and Management (KNEC) or CPA part III. A degree in Business Administration and Management or Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an administrative Assistant of in a Sales Role.
- Knowledge of in the use of SAGE- Accounting Programe
- High Proficiency in the use of Excel spread sheets, Microsoft word, Access and outlook.
- Ability to work beyond normal working hours, with minimum supervision and meet strict reporting deadlines.
- Persons with physical challenges are encouraged to apply.
Email: Applications will not be accepted, Canvasing will lead to automatic Disqualification
The Recruitment Committee
APDK – Nairobi Branch
Box 46747, 00100 Nairobi
Waiyaki Way, Opp. ABC Place
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
The Association for the Physically Disabled of Kenya (APDK) is a local NGO providing comprehensive rehabilitation services with the aim of empowering persons with disabilities.
The APDK Nairobi branch, seeks to fill the following vacancy:
Workshop Administrative Assistant