The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Preparation of sales budgets / targets and achieving them.
- Increasing revenues by bringing in new sales and managing the existing ones.
- Travelling locally to promote the hotels / lodges to Travel Agents, Corporate Clients, institutional ional customers and Tour Operators.
- ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through proper planning and deploying and managing sales personnel,
- exploring opportunities to expand the market to new territories and regional markets; and developing new customers.
- Managing and loading inventory and rates for all properties in the GDS via the CRS.
- Manage and load inventory on all OTA’s and Extranets, on the CRS or individually
- Manage Consortia rates and relationships via the GDS through the CRS and offline
- Suggest yielding opportunities to management whenever possible
- Prepare and analyze weekly productivity sales reports and OTA’s to present to management
- Manage Tour Operators’ inventory, rates and allotments
- Present weekly Tour Operators’ productivity reports to Management
- Source new Tour Operators
- Represent hotels / Lodges at Road shows / trade shows and at various events.
- Arranging for advertising by print, Online and Media.
The above position carries attractive compensation package and good working atmosphere.
Salary 300,000- 400,000 + Other Benefits
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com