Our Client, an upcoming property developer, well known for property development within Nairobi is seeking to recruit an accounts & admin assistant to handle their accounting & admin needs whilst acting as the PA to the MD.
- To ensure payments are supported and properly authorized prior to payment
- To set up internal controls over cash and bank transactions and ensure completeness of supporting documentation
- To reconcile the bank statements on a fortnightly basis
- To prepare income and expenditure projections and variance analyses
- To prepare monthly payrolls and ensure remittance of statutory deductions and especially those relating to the National Social Security Fund (the NSSF) and the National Hospital Insurance Fund( the NHIF)
- To ensure that current company expenditure is consistent with what is provided for in its annual budget
- To liaise with the Company’s Auditors and appropriately to handle all queries raised by them
- To provide management with any accounting information that it may require from time to time
- To liaise with the management services providers so as to ensure the financial interests of the Company are well protected in every respect
- To maintain the Company’s books of accounts in as professional and comprehensive manner as possible
- To ensure that the company at all times complies with the provisions pertaining to Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Prepare tax returns and otherwise handle all matters relating to taxation on behalf of the company
- To give secretarial services to the Company
- Coordinate office activities
- Deliver excellent customer services at all times
- Receive and relay messages to the concerned
- Keeping a steady and up to date filing system
- Managing the Managing Director’s diary
- Organizing meetings for the Managing Director
- A minimum of CPA II or its equivalent.
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in a busy accounting set up.
- Proficiency in Ms Office with hands on experience in QuickBooks is a must.
- Must be a team player and has ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge in the property industry is an added advantage.
- Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.