- Managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements.
- Compile travel and entertainment expense reports.
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers and attend to visitors.
- Assist other staff in the organization with their enquiries.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Manage office supplies inventory.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must have a Diploma or Bachelors Degree.
- Work experience added advantage
- Collaborative nature, ability and drive to work independently.
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Presentable and stylish.
- Preferred age is 25-30 years.
Accountant Assistant / Clerk
- Monthly analysis of VAT returns & ledgers balances.
- Performing month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
- Support the Chief Accountant during reporting and consolidation process.
- Responding to any queries from MEA Region and group consolidation.
- Full support to East Africa financial reporting Accountant in budgeting etc.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of trade to position for various commodities.
- Review accounts and costs before reporting and consolidation in magnitude.
- Aid in ensuring reliability and integrity of AX / magnitude reporting.
- Reporting cash flow forecast for all platforms for East Africa entities.
- Assist in preparation of budget and re-forecast and consolidation.
- Supporting and reporting bank balances/ liquidity position of EAF entities.
- Working closely with auditors on any areas related to the reported financials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have 5 years experience in financial accounting.
- Must have a KATC Final or Diploma in Accounts
- An added advantage working in an audit firm.
- Must have experience in consolidations.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Secretary / Receptionist
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Quotation preparation and sending to the respective clients.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing and other applications.
- Maintain financial records and make basic math computations quickly and accurately
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good clerical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Possess good analytical skills.
Applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org, please attach your cv copy of certificates and expected remuneration latest by 25th January 2016.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification