Position: Administration and Marketing Executive
Job Category: Marketing
Work Type: Part Time
Remuneration: Retainer and commission
The administration and marketing executive will be responsible for administrative tasks, marketing and sales activities.
This is a part-time position and offers the flexibility of working from home.
The role requires a passionate, results oriented professional with attention to detail.
- Pitch for and secure new business
- Grow the company’s presence on social media platforms
- Follow up on phone call and email inquiries
- Draw up quotations, invoices and contracts
- Follow up to obtain signed contracts and payments
- Maintain relationships with suppliers
- Coordinate brand and client events
- Represent company at client meetings, events and exhibitions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Organization skills
- Outgoing and creative
- Experience in digital marketing, including website and social media maintenance
- 1 years’ experience preferred.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of or passion for events
- Aged between 23 -28 years
- Competent driver with a valid license is an added advantage
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter addressing the above criteria along with a resume and salary expectations to email@example.com
Closing date 22nd January 2016