Senior Accountant – Agriculture
Our Client is in the agriculture industry currently looking for experienced individuals to join the Finance team in the Middle Management for an immediate start.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly and year end accounts.
- Preparation of periodic internal and statutory reports.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, Profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Bank reconciliations
- Developing and maintaining annual budgets.
- Maintaining of members ledger and performing credit control function.
Education and Qualification
- The ideal candidate will be a least a CPA 3 Holder
- Degree Level
- Practical knowledge of accounting software a must.
- At least (5 years) financial accounting experience.
- Experience in the horticultural industry ( Exports and Imports)
- Working to strict deadlines you will be a team player who has good problem solving
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com