Reports to: Supervisor Technical Records
Role Purpose Statement: Compile and maintain sound, reliable, efficient and up to date aircraft / component records for reliability and aircraft safety to enhance aircraft operations and maintenance scheduling demands as per the airline and KCAA requirements.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Receive, compile and accurately update records on the relevant company systems (oases) to reflect all aircraft defects, flight hours/cycles and component changes for availability to other users and departments.
- Compile, update and monitor all hard time components as listed in the maintenance schedule to facilitate aircraft maintenance planning.
- Prepare and distribute monthly aircraft and engines status to facilitate maintenance planning.
- Compile and update all aircraft logbooks as per laid down procedures to facilitate certificate of airworthiness renewals, and engine/apu maintenance and repairs.
- Prepare and provide aircrafts and components hours/cycles to contracted parties such as owners, lessors and maintenance providers.
- Technical records courses
- Conversant with computer system currently in use
- Knowledge of KCAA requirements and airlines procedures
- Timely delivery of reports on status of technical records.
- Timely update of technical records into the system
- Ethics: – Fair, but firm
- Influence: – Team working, but minimum with formal meetings and committees
- Ownership: – Bias for action
- Growth: – Tight focus on core activity