Animal Feeds Sales Person
Successful candidate will be involved in developing sales strategies and campaigns to promote and sell Animal feeds and other Agricultural products.
Reports to: General Manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the demand for animal feeds and other agricultural products, as well as their competitors’ and use this information to find markets for the company products.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Devising, Contributing and developing sales plans and strategies/ideas on how to increase and improve on the sales of animal feeds.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Communicating relevant information to the management on how to improve the sales of animal feeds.
- Developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan and strategies
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects concerning the appropriate animal feeds for their livestock
- Locate and interest new clients (Animal feed manufacturers) to purchase the company’s products, negotiate a price, and complete the sale
- Use their technical skills to explain benefits of the company’s products to potential clients, demonstrate how the company’s products can solve, mitigate or improve performance of their livestock
- Serve as a liaison between the client and their company
Skills and Qualifications:
- A strong understanding of Agricultural products and the general market.
- 2-3 years of animal feeds or other agricultural products sales experience
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- Should be able to develop successful sales and marketing plans individually
- At least 25 years and above
Salary: Ksh 30,000 plus Commission
How to apply
Qualified candidates to send their CV to email@example.com on or before 4th February, 2016