About the Organization: Aqua Clara International is a non-profit organization operating in Kenya since 2009 with the goal of providing safe drinking water to communities across the East African region.
We do this through the manufacture and sale of water-related products using 70-100% locally available materials, in the process creating local jobs and improving the local economy.
Aqua Clara water filters are affordable, simple to use and highly effective and fit varying water contexts in rural and urban areas.
We are a rapidly growing organization with a dynamic, passionate and innovative young team committed to ensuring that Aqua Clara becomes the foremost organization in Household Water Treatment and Storage (HWTS) in the East African region.
We are looking for a candidate who can match our high energy and enthusiasm and who will be excited to work with us as we take Aqua Clara products to every corner of the region.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Nairobi (with Travel around the country)
Education: A University Degree in a Business-related field
Experience: At least 2 years experience in a sales and marketing position.
Skills: Fluent spoken and written English and Kiswahili, Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Develop and nurture Aqua Clara Kenya’s business-to-business sales model
- Identify and research on potential corporate customers and pitch Aqua Clara products and services to them
- Develop quotes and proposals for potential corporate customers
- Manage Aqua Clara Kenya’s online portfolio on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In and other social media
- Help develop sound sales strategies and set sales targets for the sales team.
- Represent Aqua Clara in various events and ensure the organization is well networked within relevant circles
How to Apply
Those interested to send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com to reach us on or before 25th January 2016.