Job Title: Assistant Sales / Show Room Manager
Reports to: Sales / Show room Manager
Job Purpose: Our client is a leading supplier of high class office and home furniture with major show rooms in the country.
They are in need of Assistant Sales / Show room Manager whose role will be to achieve the sales targets managing the sales team, focus on performance, managing inventories and maintain high standards of customer service.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving the monthly and yearly sales targets for the showrooms and projects and to ensure that all staff understand these targets and to deliver the results for the business.
- Directly responsible for the development and growth of project sales
- Accountable for the development of all staff within the showroom
- Ensure that levels of customer service exceed customer expectations
- Recommend new product line and business areas to grow the business
- Accurately manage all inventory practices according to Company policies and procedures
- Correctly complete all necessary customer paperwork including sales orders, lead tracking sheets, and credit applications
- Leads the daily showroom sales meeting when necessary
- Assists with the weekly, monthly, and annual performance reviews for all Sales Associates
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, sales, Management.
- At least 5 years working experience in sales and marketing of furnishings Industry.
- Good experience in managing and developing employees
- Ability to communicate articulately in English
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 8th January 2016 to the
Sheer Logic Management Consultants
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Assistant Sales / Show room Manager”