Our Clients is a manufacturing company currently recruiting an Auto CAD Draughtsman
Job Description: CAD is the primary way in which drafters develop plans, drawings and sketches. Using AutoCAD software, created by Autodesk Inc., drafters prepare a visual depiction of a product to be constructed.
Production and construction workers, including engineers, surveyors, architects and scientists, use CAD images to create plans to build and manufacture everything from buildings to toys to spacecraft.
CAD drafters also have a working knowledge of traditional drafting methods.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) software
- Work under the supervision of engineers or architects
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications
- Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
- Prepare drawings for sheet metal components.
- Prepare drawings and diagrams for electrical devices and installations.
- Collaborate with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
- Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision
- Compile data and specifications sheets.
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com