Job Title: Sales Executive
Reference: SE 2016
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Contract: One Year
Category: Entry Level
Profile Introduction: Our Client, a leading automobile trading company dedicated to continuously provide better service to customers all around the world, and pursue customer satisfaction with constant efforts and passion in used automobile industry and seeks to recruit sales executive.
Role Summary: The purpose of this job is to constantly and consistently deliver exceptional sales targets through making answered calls to potential car buyers.
- Degree from a recognized university/institution;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A proven record in the delivery of business targets;
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Making 60 answered calls in a day and achieving the sales target of selling at least 5 cars in a month.
- Handling customer inquiries pertaining to the cars being marketed to them.
- Obtain all customer information, specification and documentation they require to purchase a car.
- Articulate communicator in English and Kiswahili;
- Aggressive and pay attention to detail;
- Young, mature, pleasant demeanor and excellent people skills;
- Self-driven with the ability to prioritize and deliver within deadlines;
- Excellent Computer skills;
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good selling and Customer care skills;
- Self-driven and enthusiastic.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, kindly send your CV and clearly quote the job reference to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our offices on Monday 18/01/2016 – Thursday 21/01/2016 between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. We are located at Imaara Building, 1st Floor, along Dedan Kimathi Avenue, opposite Pandya