BDO East Africa Kenya is a member firm of BDO International, a network of public accounting, tax and advisory firms represented in 151 countries.
The combined network is supported by around 60,000 partners and staff in 1,328 offices throughout the world.
To support our growing local and international audit clientele, we are inviting applications from pro-active and dynamic individuals for the following position:
Audit Seniors – Rwanda
The Role: You will take responsibility for the audit process for a range of clients. You will report to the Partner and the Manager of the office.
The key duties shall include:
- Handling all aspects of running and delivering clients audit projects
- Identifying risk matters and selling opportunities
- Controlling cost budgets and supervising junior staff
- understanding clients businesses with the drive to deliver exceptional client services
- You will be self – motivated, CPA(K), ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification with a determination to progress a career in a professional practice. In addition to your qualification you must have:
- at least 3 years of audit experience position
- Excellent command of English language
- Sound knowledge of computer software and applications
- ability to work without supervision
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the above criteria, send your applications and a detailed CV indicating a daytime contact number to the following address by 27th January 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Human resource Manager,
BDO East Africa Kenya,
Sameer Business Park, Block C, Unit C1.
P.O Box 10032-000100