A leading beauty / Cosmetic brand is currently seeking to fill the above role for it chain of stores in Nairobi.
- Do makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product demonstrations to the clients
- Ensure that all testers within the shop are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with the hygiene standards.
- Help clients discover their own beauty by complimenting them
- To meet high ethical standards in line with the company culture
- Maintain standards of cleanliness within the shop
- Inform guests of current promotions, events, and services within the shop
- Proper use of company machines and equipment
- Implement and support new promotions and product launches
- Provide timely reports to management including calendar activities, sales calls, sales reports etc.
- Responsible for presenting an image at all times that reflects the knowledge of cosmetic lines sold by the company
- Must be Trained Beautician/ Make up Artist
- 1 year experience Cosmetics / Make up Artistry in a busy salon/retail environment
- Use make ups on daily basis
- Excellent customer service skills and committed to providing superior service
Qualified & Interested Candidates to send your CV & Passport size Photos to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com on/ before 25th January 2016.