Business Development Intern
Want to feel like you’re making a difference every day you come to the office?
Want to positively impact the way thousands of clients around the country access medical services?
Looking to grow your customer service abilities and IT skills?
If your answer yes to the questions above, you’ve found the job for you.
You will join a team of talented personnel that demonstrate unrivaled passion for their work to ensure the highest level of service delivery and performance.
The successful candidates must have a ‘can do’ attitude and will be confirmed upon a satisfactory completion of a three month probation period.
- Install, configure, commission and maintain an advanced platform system at different hospitals, private practices and other service providers’ premises.
- Train users on how to use the system and certify them upon completion of training.
- Proactively ensure the highest level of system availability.
- Perform quality assurance testing on the platform and submit bug reports to the development team.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Provide 24/7 user support on shift basis.
- Participate in the design of operational support systems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Undertake and maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Recommends changes in product by evaluating feedback and learning about other competitive developments.
- Diploma or Degree
- Computer literate
- Willingness to travel and work out of head office for periods extending up-to two weeks or more.
- Background in Customer service/ Marketing/ IT/ Journalism
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Proven ability to confidently present ideas to others
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well in a team environment
- Proven ability to take ownership and deliver.
- Friendly and upbeat personality
- Willingness to go above and beyond for our customers
- Passion and Ambition
Closing date: Monday 25th January 2015
Compensation will be discussed during interview