Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reference: BDE 2016
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa Ltd
Profile Introduction: Our client, a leading resourcing company that deals in E-learning, training, consultation and supply of learning devices through a consortium formed with key partners in Asia and Europe so as to generate a pool of reliable resources aimed at creating wealth for its stakeholders.
They seek to recruit a Business Development Executive.
The role requires one to enhance learning and education experience in Kenya by acquiring, maintaining and growing the portfolio by building sustainable business relationships, in Kenya, East Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field;
- Basic sales experience;
- Solid presentation and communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment and products to generate new business;
- Develop propositions, presentations and reports;
- Daily reconciliation of stock, Compiling and monitoring of sales;
- Ensuring there are no stock outs
- Undertake sales activities from lead generation to deals closure in line with set targets;
- Manage key accounts by maintaining and growing market share with new and existing clients;
- Build and maintain clients and associates relationships as a combined effort with the operations team with effective inter-departmental procedural work flow participation thereby contributing towards quality service delivery;
- Enhancing profitability by ensuring that there is financial viability through maintaining and/or increasing profit margins;
- Conduct Sales Margin Analysis to ensure that the proposal makes business sense;
- Lead and grow the business development team ensuring each individual meets their targets
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good understanding of IT Sales;
- Be Creative and demonstrate innovativeness;
- Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative team approach;
- Customer service; ensure customer satisfaction through the provision of professional, efficient and effective assistance;
- Strong organizational and coordination skills;
- Ability to multi task within a fast paced environment with equally pressing deadlines.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th January 2016.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.