Business Development Manager
The successful individual will be responsible for the formulation of the business development strategies in line with the strategic plan of the organization; set and ensure the achievement of client acquisition targets in key segments, profitability and growth.
- Work in collaboration with the agency leadership to develop and execute a thought leadership marketing strategy to gain a differentiated position in key market segments
- Enhance and increase business opportunity from current and potential clients
- Develop and manage a prospect pipeline and identify and track market intelligence to converts new business opportunities into clients.
- Serve as the process lead for entire proposal development and pitching process.
- Expand the capabilities of the account teams to contribute effectively to proposal and other business development efforts.
- Develop and refine the firm’s brand building initiatives and be the champion for establishing the firm’s differentiated strategic market position based on its offerings.
- Participate and present the firm in industry and other related events.
Knowledge and skill requirement:
- At least 5 years of experience in a senior management position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to understand client needs and address them succinctly
- Self-driven and motivated and able to work under minimum supervision
- Strong aptitude, a commercial mind and intellectual ability to grasp concepts and information in the communication field
- Team player and able to fit in a professional services firm
- Experience in making effective client presentation and proposals
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
Skills and Attribute:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships.
- Possess outstanding analytical & problem solving capacity.
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to effectively articulate the firm’s strategy and product offerings; excellent presentation skills, both written and oral in English
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Commercially orientated and results driven with a track record of successful delivery and an ability to identify new opportunities
- Plans, organizes and prioritizes work to be able to set and meet stretching targets and strict deadlines and within agreed budgets
- Prior experience in brand building/management an advantage in services industry
- Education and professional qualifications:
- A business related degree with marketing or equivalent desired.
- Holding a marketing professional qualification is desirable.
Compensation: A competitive, consolidated package will be negotiated, which takes into account ones’ performance on the job and previous experience and pay
Suitable and qualified candidates should answer the below questions and send their application CV with the subject line Business Development Manager to the email address email@example.com