Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reference: BDM 2016
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa Ltd
Profile Introduction: Our client, a leading resourcing company that deals in E-learning, training, consultation and supply of learning devices through a consortium formed with key partners in Asia and Europe so as to generate a pool of reliable resources aimed at creating wealth for its stakeholders.
They seek to recruit a Business Development Manager.
The role requires one to enhance learning and education experience in Kenya by acquiring, maintaining and growing the portfolio by building sustainable business relationships.
- Hold a University degree in a business related field, second degree an added advantage;
- Have at least 3 years work experience in IT sales, Business Development and Account Management;
- Be able to work and lead B2B Sales;
- Exceptional Relationship Management;
- Project management skills;
- Team leadership experience a must.
- Undertake business development activities from lead generation to deals closure in line with set targets;
- Manage key accounts by maintaining and growing market share with new and existing clients;
- Build and maintain clients and associates relationships as a combined effort with the operations team with effective inter- departmental procedural work flow participation thereby contributing towards quality service delivery.
- Enhancing profitability by ensuring that there is financial viability through maintaining and /or increasing profit margins;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segments to generate new business.
- Research sources and information for prospective customer development and determine their market potential;
- Develop propositions, presentations and reports as required by the Senior Management Team.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills:
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to make quick decisions and work under pressure;
- Good understanding of IT sales;
- Result-oriented and able to work independently;
- Willing and able to travel at ease.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 20th January 2016.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.