Job Title: Program Manager – Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania (3 Positions)
Our client, a business school in Kenya is looking to hire program managers in Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania.
Reporting and Working Relationships:
- Report to the Senior Manager- Regional Academies
- Supervises Program Associates
Relationships and Contacts:
- Dean and members of Management Committee,
- Talent Partners across different sectors, nationally and regionally,
- Professional, Statutory and Regulatory Bodies,
- Collaborative partners, partner business schools in Kenya and globally,
- Interdepartmental relationships with colleagues across the Business School
Job Purpose: The Program Manager will market and sell Executive Education programs in liaison with the Senior Manager in the respective countries.
The person will build and cultivate sustainable key relationships with potential public and commercial partners, nationally and regionally.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Business development:-
- This includes carrying out sales and marketing activities, identifying and follow up on sales leads aimed at generating more business opportunities for growth and development
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing clients, developing industry linkages so that they continue to use the business school as their knowledge partner in transforming Africa leaders
- Identify and attend networking activities to interact with business leaders
2. Program Management and administration:-
- Plan and coordinate all logistics as pertains to programs and class management when the programs are in session
- Working closely with quality assurance department to ensure program standards are maintained in file preparation, faculty evaluation and feedback analysis.
- Working closely with faculty to ensure program materials are received in good time
- Working closely with support departments like Finance, marketing, coaching to ensure program logistics are put in place before the programs are run
3. Budgetary Responsibilities: Responsible for Revenue targets, Debt & Cost management for all programs
4. Report and discuss activity schedules and plans, maintain program expenditures within budget parameters by working with the program director and the team to establish and achieve revenue goals.
5. Continually devise ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client/partner relationships and maintain lasting client and partner relationships.
6. To develop content for Executive Programs in liaison with the Academic Directors, faculty and the Director of Executive Education
7. Supervision of Program associates and program administrators
- Bachelors Degree in a business related course with minimum of Second Upper Class.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience in business development with proven track record sales, managing client relationships and key account management
- Team player, with ability to work with different departments within the business school, faculty and executives in various programs
- Experience in managing a team of high achievers is an added advantage
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and strategic use of social media and other digital services as business tools
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to guide senior executives and business leaders in their day to day program activities
Please send your updated CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th January 2016.
On the subject line please indicate what position you are applying for and what country you would like to work in and within the email please indicate you current salary, expected salary and remuneration package.
We really encourage candidates from the respective countries to apply.