A HR consulting company seeks to recruit Business / Trade Developers to help in marketing its services in HR.
- A holder of a Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management.
- A diploma in Business Management or Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
- He/ she should be ready to work in a startup company, and work towards growing his or her network.
- Ability to prospect in potential markets and do proper presentations that generate sales leads.
- He/ she should be computer literate.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- He / she should be able to manage time efficiently, work well under pressure and be able to multi-task.
- He / she should have very good negotiation skills and have ability to give management the necessary feedback.
- He / she should be good in documenting progress at work and come up with relevant documentation to analyze progress.
- He/ she should be a fast learner.
- You should be aged from 22 – 32 years.
NB: Previous working experience in the HR sector will be an added advantage.
This position demands flexibility and ability to network.
Salary will be negotiable but guided on fixed terms and performance.
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to email@example.com by 25th January, 2016.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidates will be based in Nairobi CBD.