Our client Majid Al Futtaim’s Vox cinema’s is offering the most innovative and customer focused cinema experience in the Middle East, including the latest cinematic technology, a range of different cinema concepts to suit different consumer expectations, and extensive dining choices is looking to recruit Cinema Manager
- Support Majid Al Futtaim’s business expansion and growth (all divisions) across the region.
- Advance the company’s expansion, mission and objectives efficiently through high standards of service, customer satisfaction, stakeholder expectation and cost-effective management of resources, maximizing revenue, profitability, and growth of the businesses.
- Oversee and ensure compliance to policies and standards covering all functions of the cinema operations so that all relevant procedural / legislative and DOA requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers.
- Lead the cinema management team/s by example. Follow the values, mission and vision, and consistently display integrity. Develop, empower and motivate the team to meet the company’s goals.
- Ensure the cinema team members are motivated, engaged, empowered, developed and retained keeping in mind diversity of nationality and national development aspects so that the best possible productivity can be obtained to meet the business objectives.
- Effectively communicate the cinema’s strategies, objectives and performances to create a positive culture and team motivation.
- Monitor the financial functions of the cinema/s to ensure the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of financial data and reporting.
- Ensure the cinema’s compliance with all contracts, legal agreements and the proper execution of all municipality and government requirements.
- Support the technical team throughout installations at new and upgraded cinema locations and non-traditional use of cinemas, equipment and packages.
- Ensure F&D commitments are upheld through correct placement and handling of distributor merchandise and film property.
- Commit to film programming by ensuring that details are correct including pricing and schedule.
- Graduate in any discipline is preferred
- A minimum of 5+years relevant, demonstrated experience and proven track record in Cinema, F&B or Leisure & Entertainment similar industry in a management role is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English and good strategy implementation skills
- Good financial, risk management and legal acumen
- Good visionary leadership, strong customer understanding and time management.
- Fluent spoken and written Arabic is preferable