As part of strengthening institutional capacity, the Authority intends to hire 10 management trainees.
The Management trainee programme will run for a duration of two years with evaluations to confirm suitability for continued engagement to the end of the training period.
Interested candidates must meet the following:
- A minimum of Upper second class Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrable relevant leadership capabilities through roles undertaken at school or community level.
- Must have graduated within the last two years ( i.e. from 1st January 2014 to 31st December 2015)
- Below 27 years of age as at January 29, 2016
- Team player
- Ability to analyze and solve problems logically
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Unquestionable Integrity
Follow the instructions below to apply and attach a CV and a cover letter of not more than one page detailing why you believe you would excel as a CMA management trainee.
If you meet the above requirements, please CLICK HERE to login to the E-recruitment Portal and follow the following steps to submit an online application.:
2. An email will be sent to the registered email address
3. Access email and click on link to activate your account
4. Login and fill your details and attach required documents
5. Apply for the advertised position under Vacancies
Applications should be received on or before January 29 2016
Note: Please upload a CV and one page Cover Letter only at this stage. No certificates or other testimonials will be required until interview stage. Please ensure that one of the referees specified is from the University program you attended.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.