Are you looking to broaden your experience in the management of relationships with financial institutions and that you have passion for delivering outstanding customer experience?
The Role: Reporting to the Head – Financial Institutions, the role holder will be responsible for implementing the Unit’s strategies aimed at enhancing the Bank’s local and international profile among financial institutions and promote business activities with the institutions through relationship management and negotiation of lines of credit.
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Manage and promote cordial relationships with foreign Banks, local commercial Banks, Non-bank financial institutions and foreign services providers.
- Monitor and review pricing of services and products offered by correspondent Banks.
- Negotiate lines of credit with financial institutions as well as Appraise, allocate and monitor utilization of lines of credit.
- Grow/optimize business levels transacted with correspondent Banks in terms of volumes and revenues.
- Support the Bank’s subsidiaries, business units and branches in all their correspondent banking needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field with at least 3 years’ banking experience with a strong foundation in Treasury, Trade Finance and International Payment Processing.
- Good knowledge of treasury, trade finance and international banking operations as well as detailed knowledge of the foreign exchange, money market products and foreign currency products.
- Must have worked in team oriented environments and with good relationship management skills.
- Excellent planning, negotiations and organization skills as well as be an excellent communicator with ability to set and meet stretched targets and strict deadline.
- Good knowledge of ICC trade finance rules and standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality and trusted relationships.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number RM/1/TR/2016 by 21st January, 2016.