We are seeking to recruit an experienced professional and innovative individual with imagination and determination to deliver a clear vision and first class services in the Public Sector Portfolio.
- Build and nurture strategic relationships with the clients to ensure that the Bank maximizes on the Business potential / wallet size of the Customer.
- Continually recommend improvements and adaptations to existing systems, processes and structures in order to ensure current and future viability of the relationships.
- Continuously monitor and nurture the relationships to ensure that clients are always satisfied with the Bank’s services and solutions.
- Develop forecasts/quantify the expected business from prospective clients based on comprehensively done and updated account plans.
- Package winning value propositions targeting major relationships with huge potentials for cheap deposits, quality assets, and substantial Non -funded revenues.
- Identify key contacts and key business influencers’ within the clients’ business and foster a relationship to ensure cutting edge information about the client’s business objectives, opportunities and threats for proactive management.
- Ensure an intimate understanding of the client’s industry and business; analyze their modus operandi, management practices and market conditions affecting the long term sustainability and viability of the business and sector.
- Introduce specialist skills on specific products and product mix at the appropriate time and level in order to create solutions which effectively satisfy client needs.
- Initiate and monitor customer/Bank contact at all levels, ensuring that customers enjoy the highest standards of service.
- Proactively monitor markets and pre-empt risks for both the Bank and the client with timely identification of potential problem accounts and formulating appropriate risk mitigating strategies
- Keep abreast of developments in the market; be aware of projects to be carried out by parastatals, government ministries and developmental agencies and their various sources of funding with a view to market for collection business from cash rich corporates with large collections volumes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business related field: Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or any other relevant field from a recognized university.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience as a Relationship Manager managing clients in the public sector segment.
- Knowledgeable in Trade Finance transactions and its associated processes with experience in corporate lending especially to state owned institutions.
- Excellent understanding of credit, business and industry-associated risks profile of diverse industries.
- Analytical and presentation skills for pitching proposals and responses to Request For Proposals and for preparing credit applications
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number RM/GPSB/2015 by 9th February, 2016.