Nakuru Rural Water and Sanitation Company Limited
We are a water service provider serving residents of Nakuru County.
To improve on our service delivery, we wish to fill the following openings at the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure effective implementation of the company service delivery and revenue generation strategies,
- Manage and supervise commercial aspects of the Company’s operations, particularly as they relate to revenue generation,
- Promote new ideas and business solutions that result in improved service delivery to the existing and new customers,
- Develop short, medium and long-term business strategies and operating systems that reflect profitability of the company and continued customer satisfaction,
- Develop departmental policies and procedures and actions plans in line with overall company mission and objectives,
- Supervise personnel under him/her and ensure maximum utilization and deployment,
Job Specifications, Experiences and Skills:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in business related field,
- CPA (K) qualification to be an added advantage,
- Postgraduate qualification in business related field will be added advantage,
- Must possess more than 5 years’ experience at senior management level,
- Proven honesty, integrity and reliability,
- Strong management and negotiation skills,
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Undertake assurance audits and special reviews to ensure company policies, practices and systems are adequately followed,
- Undertake regular reviews on company internal control systems and make necessary recommendations,
- Prepare audit plans and ensure routine audits are conducted regularly,
- Follow-up implementation of audit recommendations (both internal and external),
- Supervise personnel under him/her and ensure maximum utilization,
Job Specifications, Experiences and Skills
- CPA (K) and Registered member of relevant professional body,
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field shall be an added advantage,
- Five years in a related field with three years at a supervisory level,
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications,
- Interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines,
- Honesty, integrity and reliability.
Persons interested should submit their applications accompanied by curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic certificates, national id, and any other relevant testimonials in a sealed envelope with the position applied for “clearly marked” on top to the following address:
The Managing Director,
Nakuru Rural Water and Sanitation Company Limited,
P. O. Box 386 – 20100,
So as to be received on or before 1st February, 2016 at 5:00PM.