Computer Sales Person
The incumbent will be involved in developing sales strategies and campaigns to promote and sell computer hardware.
The main objective is to create a good appeal of computer hardware in the market.
Reports to: Sales Manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate a sales team to deliver target sales.
- Evaluate the demand for IT products, as well as their competitors’ and use this information to find markets for the company.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Devising, Contributing and developing sales plans and strategies/ideas on how to increase and improve on the sales of computers.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions aimed and promoting various types of computer hardware.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Communicating relevant information to the management on how to improve the sales of computers.
- Developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan and strategies
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately
- and confidently
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
Skills and Qualifications:
- A strong understanding of computer hardware and the general market.
- 2-3 years of software and technology sales experience
- Degree In IT, sales and marketing or equivalent
- Should be able to develop successful sales and marketing plans individually
- At least 25 years and above
- Must have good understanding of software design, applications and functions
Salary: Ksh 50,000
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18th January, 2016