CORAT Africa is a Pan African Christian Organization based in Nairobi.
It is involved in provision of Leadership Development, Management Training, Research and Consultancy services to Churches and Church related organizations in Africa.
We seek to recruit a Marketing Intern to work in our Academic Training Programmes.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Degree in Marketing or any other field will be an added advantage
- Excellent computing skills in MS office packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Conceptual and analytical skills.
- Excellent Public relation skills.
- Exposure in Marketing Academic programmes in an educational set up will be an advantage
- Committed Christian
Mode of Application
Candidates should forward their applications and a detailed C.V with addresses of three professional referees to us not later than 6th February 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send hard copy applications to:
The Human Resource Officer
P.O. Box 42493 00100