Our client, the largest distributor for Household and Electronics products in the region, is seeking a Corporate Sales Executive to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Department: Corporate Sales
Reporting to: B2B & Corporate Sales Manager
Job location: Head Office, Nairobi
Budget: 30,000 – 60,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing exemplary service to all Corporate Clients in order to ensure repeat sales through client satisfaction
- To achieve 10 million in Sales in a month.
- Assist the accounts department to ensure that all payment is received in a timely manner for all corporate sales
- To bring on board a minimum of 5 new clients every year
- All requests for a quotation should be handled within 24 hours barring exceptional circumstances.
- To provide Clients with accurate delivery timings. To then follow up with transport to ensure that the items are delivered as scheduled
- Updating / Training clients on any new products that are received
- Send flyers and making “happy calls” to remind the customer of our presence in case they have been dormant.
- To submit comprehensive reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as per the requirements of Management
- To collate and summarize Customer Feedback forms on a quarterly basis
- To carry out all the work in a professional and ethical manner and within company policy
- All Customer complaints should be dealt with promptly. The cause of the complaint should be noted to avoid making the same error in the future
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Superior.
- Great negotiation skills
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience
- 28 years and above
- Bachelor’s degree
If qualified’ kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Corporate Sales Executive’ on the subject line by 20th August, 2015.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted